GB-London: Digital Champions
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-London: Digital Champions
2. Awarding Authority:
Level 6, 6 More London Place, , Tooley Street, London, SE1 2DA, United Kingdom
Tel. 0208 313 8195, Email: Aivars.Kalvans@clarionhg.com, URL: https://www.clarionhg.com/about/tender-opportunities/
Contact: Aivars Kalvans, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Education and vocational education services.
4. Description: Education and training services. This is the Clarion Futures Invitation to Tender (ITT) to deliver a National Digital Champions Project for volunteers who will work with Clarion residents to help increase their basic digital skills.
National Digital Champions Project for volunteers who will work with Clarion residents to help increase their basic digital skills. The successful contractor will work under the guidance of the Clarion Futures Digital team.
The successful contractor will work under the direction of the Clarion Futures Digital team:
•Create a sector-leading Digital Champions Project
•Recruit, support and retain 300 Digital Champion volunteers;
•Ensure the needs of our customers, both volunteers and end-users, remain at the forefront of our work;
•Deliver consistently high-quality services;
•Ask Digital Champions and learners for feedback and use this to improve performance;
•Deliver a programme of ongoing support, motivation and guidance to volunteers engaged in the Clarion Futures Digital Service;
•Work closely with the other named external contractors delivering other elements of the Clarion Futures Digital Service; and,
•Work with Clarion Futures Teams such as Guideline and Guidance as directed by CF Digital
5. CPV Codes:
80000000 - Education and training services.
RC03-7 - In computer technology
FA01-6 - For educational use
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 7042
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 27/10/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
Level 6, 6 More London Place, Tooley Street
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/12/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/11/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no