GB-National: Green Walls & Green, Blue and Brown Roofs – service and maintenance
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-National: Green Walls & Green, Blue and Brown Roofs – service and maintenance
2. Awarding Authority:
Clarion Housing Group
Level 6, 6 More London Place, Tooley Street, London, SE1 2DA, United Kingdom
Tel. 0300 500 8000, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.delta-esourcing.com/respond/472DN3EAKN
Attn: Samantha Adeeko
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Maintenance and repair services.
4. Description: Roof maintenance work. Urban planning and landscape architectural services. Landscape architectural services. Irrigation works. Clarion Housing Group is looking for a national contractor to deliver the maintenance and repair of green walls, green roofs, brown roofs, and blue roofs at the locations (as listed, but not limited to the assets alongside which the Contractor’s name appears in the Schedule of Properties). The assets in this contract are not specific to one location and will be nationwide in the UK.
The objective of the Contract is to place with the Contractor the sole responsibility for providing a fully inclusive maintenance and repair contract of Clarion’s green walls, green roofs, brown roofs, and blue roofs assets.
5. CPV Codes:
45261920 - Roof maintenance work.
71400000 - Urban planning and landscape architectural services.
71420000 - Landscape architectural services.
45232120 - Irrigation works.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 6047
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 04/08/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/10/2020
Period of Work End date: 30/09/2025
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no