GB-London: Ground Maintenance Equipment Servicing
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-London: Ground Maintenance Equipment Servicing
2. Awarding Authority:
Clarion Housing Group
Level 6, 6 More London Place, Tooley Street, London, SE1 2DA, United Kingdom
Tel. 0208 313 8195, Email: Aivars.Kalvans@clarionhg.com, URL: https://www.clarionhg.com/about/tender-opportunities/
Contact: Aivars Kalvans, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Maintenance and repair services.
4. Description: Grounds-maintenance equipment. This request for tender is issued in relation to source a suitable provider for grounds maintenance equipment servicing. Required service is to carry out the annual servicing of the Estate Services Team’s (South London - BR1) grounds maintenance equipment and ensure that a suitable contract is put in place, which provides value for money for the Clarion Group. Annual servicing required for 79 ground maintenance equipment, including strimmers, ride on mowers, hedge cutters, long arm hedge trimmers and blowers. A full list with equipment brand and types provided in the tender documents.
5. CPV Codes:
43325100 - Grounds-maintenance equipment.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI6 - Outer London – South
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Outer London – South,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 5053-2020-AK
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 29/07/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
Clarion Housing Group
Level 6, 6 More London Place, Tooley Street
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 05/10/2020
Period of Work End date: 04/10/2025
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no